Share The Number
|Share The Number|
|PTC Type||Referral Scheme|
|Downline earnings (Standard/Premium)||Up To 90%|
|Owner Name||John Valley|
Share The Number is an online program that promises members the ability to earn significant money by just sharing 1 phone number. If you reside in the US, chances are you have received a text or phone message promising you how you could earn xxx amount of dollars with a simple automated system.
Share The Number is a sales funnel for a separate online program called Automated Income Systems which sells 5 products as packages.
These packages are all all business/traffic generation leads and are as follows:
- Starter – $97 – 10,000 biz-opp leads
- Silver – $297 – 50,000 biz-opp leads
- Gold – $597 – 100,00 biz-opp leads
- Platinum – $997 – 250,000 biz-opp leads
- Diamond – $1,497 – 500,000 biz-opp leads
The leads being sold are contact details of people who are supposedly interested in business opportunities.
How It Works
- Share The Number works by getting members to join the program, purchase a package, and then share the phone number they are given to as many leads as possible.
- If any of them call the number they are presented with a prerecorded message which instructs them to visit the Share The Number website and enter a promo code which is unique to the referrer.
- If the person does this and then signs up they will be assigned to the referrer and the referrer will earn a commission if they decide to purchase a biz-opp lead package and promote the number too.
- The commissions earned from these packages depend on what level the user is, with members needing to buy the highest package to earn larger commissions.
- The entire system is dependent on people promoting to as many people as possible and having them join, buy leads, and promote as well. For this reason, it is basically an infinite referral scheme and not recommended.