|Owner Name||Payoneer Inc, Yuval Tal|
is an online payment solution and payment wallet that handles money transfer safely and securely to over 200 countries worldwide. Payoneer account holders can send and receive funds into their bank account, Payoneer e-wallet, or onto a re-loadable prepaid MasterCard debit card that can be used online or at point-of-sale. The company specializes in facilitating cross-border B2B payments.
Payoneer has roughly four million users in more than 200 countries and territories, and provides cross-border transactions in more than 150 local currencies utilizing its banking network around the world to make local bank transfers.
Companies like Airbnb, Amazon, Google, Upwork, and Clixsense use Payoneer to send mass payouts around the world.
Some advantages of
- You receive a MasterCard branded plastic card which you can use to withdraw money in any ATM or pay with it at POS terminals and online.
- You can accept payments, check your balance, and send funds to other Payoneer users online, by logging into your Payoneer account.
- Smart security feature implemented for your protection (you need to accept a payment, it is not charged to your account automatically, therefore your funds are safe if you lose your card).
The following fees are related to online wallet transactions:
- Payoneer does not charge fees for users receiving funds from other Payoneer users.
- For users receiving international payments, Payoneer will exchange to the following local currencies free of charge:: USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CAD, AUD & CNY.
The following fees apply to local bank transfers:
- $2 transfer fee for US
- Fee for local currency transfer is $3.00.
- Fee for USD($) transfers is $15. Rejected transfers due to wrongly given bank details may incur additional fees.
The following fees apply to Payoneer prepaid card:
- ATM withdrawals cost $2.75
- Card maintenance fee is $29.95 yearly
- Declined withdrawal or balance inquiry costs $1.00